May 12 2012
Wow, lots going on now that my debut novella, All’s Fair in Love and War, has been released.
I have a blog tour that started yesterday and a blog hop that starts on Tuesday the 15th.
First, a quick advertisement for the Sinful Sirens Giveaway hop:
Next: The Blog Tour
Starting next week, my fellow Evernight authors are lending a hand:
- On Monday, May 14th, I’ll be visiting London Saint James.
- On Tuesday, the 15th, after kicking off the Sinful Siren hop, I’ll pop over to visit Marie Medina.
- Also on Tuesday, May 15th, be sure to visit Boxers or Briefs to join the debate on whether Colin Montoya, the hunky hero from All’s Fair, is a boxers, briefs, or ‘other’ kind of guy.
- On Wednesday, the 16th, the husband and wife writing team known as Adonis Devereux will spotlight me and my book.
- Danica Avet plays hostess on Thursday May 17th. You’ll learn more about Danica on Monday the 14th when she visits me AND offers a fantastic giveaway of her latest book.
- On Friday the 18th I’ll be interviewed by C.R. Moss and doing a giveaway of a copy of All’s Fair.
- HERE on the 18th, I’ll do a release day feature for the marvelous Sandra Bunino for her novella, Sara’s Smile coming from Bradley Publishing.
That’s all I’ll list for now, but suffice to say, it’ll be a busy few weeks ahead.