Blog Tour, Hop and Brag
Wow, lots going on now that my debut novella, All’s Fair in Love and War, has been released.
I have a blog tour that started yesterday and a blog hop that starts on Tuesday the 15th.
First, a quick advertisement for the Sinful Sirens Giveaway hop:
Next: The Blog Tour
Starting next week, my fellow Evernight authors are lending a hand:
- On Monday, May 14th, I’ll be visiting London Saint James.
- On Tuesday, the 15th, after kicking off the Sinful Siren hop, I’ll pop over to visit Marie Medina.
- Also on Tuesday, May 15th, be sure to visit Boxers or Briefs to join the debate on whether Colin Montoya, the hunky hero from All’s Fair, is a boxers, briefs, or ‘other’ kind of guy.
- On Wednesday, the 16th, the husband and wife writing team known as Adonis Devereux will spotlight me and my book.
- Danica Avet plays hostess on Thursday May 17th. You’ll learn more about Danica on Monday the 14th when she visits me AND offers a fantastic giveaway of her latest book.
- On Friday the 18th I’ll be interviewed by C.R. Moss and doing a giveaway of a copy of All’s Fair.
- HERE on the 18th, I’ll do a release day feature for the marvelous Sandra Bunino for her novella, Sara’s Smile coming from Bradley Publishing.
That’s all I’ll list for now, but suffice to say, it’ll be a busy few weeks ahead.
Aww, that was so sweet, my Lila friend. I wish you tons of success! Hot damn, girl, you don’t need my well wishes! Look at you! Woo-hoo!
I already nought this and if it’s like any of the other stuff I’ve read from you, I know it will be fantastic!
Thank you so much, Kastil! 🙂
I’m glad you read typo fluently because I’m sure leaving a trail everywhere. 😀
Congratulations on your new book. Looks really good and the trailer’s not bad either.
Congrats on your debut and being an All Romance best seller , Lila! Great post and I hope you had a great blog tour. I love Sandra! I have not had the chance to read her new one yet, but I am looking forward to it. All’s Fair In Love And War sounds like a sexy read. Thank you for the opportunity. 🙂
trb0917 at gmail.com
Pingback: All’s Fair in Love and War Blog Tour–Part Three | Lila Shaw